My name is Sonja Howell. I am a qualified chiropodist offering chiropody treatment in the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire areas. I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council, CH No. 18681.
To date, I have a successful practice that combines treatment for all age groups, male and female. I offer chiropody services from my home and for patients who are house-bound or disabled I offer a domiciliary service in the comfort of their own homes.
Some foot problems are inherited, some are congenital, and some are secondary conditions from illness and medication or simply arise from pressure/friction due to ill-fitting footwear.
Based on a 45 minute appointment (approximately) I offer problem assessment, diagnosis and treatment that includes:
- Trim and Rasp of Nails
- Corn and Verrucae Treatment
- Hard Skin Treatments
- Ingrown, Thickened, Mis-Shapen Nails
- Athletes Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Bunion Care and Advice
- Diabetic Feet
- Exercise and Padding
- Lower Limb Massage
- Biomechanical/Gait Analysis and Orthotics
- A Comprehensive Range of Foot Creams and Medications
- Heel Pain/Plantar Fasciitis/Plantar Fasciosis